Zinio is a multi-platform distribution service for digital magazines, with more than 5,500 magazines from a wide range of publishers. Users can access their magazines through a web browser or on custom apps, and download magazines to read offline.
Benefits for our customers
- Over 5,500 magazines in one place
- Great applications: built around top-rated, award-winning applications for all kinds of mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets and desktops
- Magazines can be bought individually or through subscriptions
- You can use Zinio online, offline and synced across different devices
- Easy to use search: look for magazines using titles, keywords, countries or categories
- Share the most interesting articles with your friends via Facebook
- Accessible in 33 languages
- Thousands of free articles
The Zinio newsstand carries more than 5,500 magazines, including The Economist, Esquire, National Geographic, WIRED, GQ, Cosmopolitan, Readers Digest, Food Network Magazine, Newsweek, Elle, Harward Business Review and Vanity Fair.